Tuesday 15 March 2016

Pink Bathroom for Spring!

I've always loved the idea of having a really girly bathroom (in addition to have a regular one of course) and since I moved last year I decided that I would finally have my pink bathroom. Other than purchasing a few wall art, rugs and a matching Paris-couture vanity shower curtain I haven't done much. My bathroom makeover will be my spring decor project. I'll add a splash of colour I'm thinking something blush pink I'm going to stay away from the bold magenta-fuchsia type pinks for the guys sake, But I'd definitely be changing my mirrors and adding some new lighting. I haven't taken any flicks to show where I'm starting from but I'll do an update post next week to show the process. These are the inspirations below, what colour related decor ideas do you have  for the new season?

I love these shades of blush pink
 This shape of this mirror is perfect for my theme







No comments:

Post a Comment